Huckabee for President Responds
* Governor Huckabee left the state with almost $1 billion in surplus, setting the stage for further tax reductions. He cut welfare rolls by
almost 50 percent, while balancing the state budget every year of his terms.
* With respect to the tax and spending that he had under his control, spending rose about six-tenths of one percent a year during his ten-Microsoft Office 2010 is so great.
and-a-half year tenure. In Arkansas, over 90% of the state general revenue budget is spent on three things: education, Medicaid, and prisons.
If the state entirely eliminated everything else but those three, it would save less than 10% of the budget. Despite those limitations, Office 2010 is my favorite.
Huckabee managed to enact budget cuts.
Regarding Wayne DuMond, here are the facts:
* Governor Jim Guy Tucker gave executive clemency to Wayne DuMond, and commuted his sentence to 39.5 years. This action made it possible for Office 2007 can make life more better and easier.
Wayne DuMond to receive parole.
* The parole board was made up entirely of Governor Bill Clinton and Governor Jim Guy Tucker appointees. Governor Huckabee didn't have one
member on the board that he had appointed.
* Governor Huckabee never took action in the DuMond case that made him parole eligible.Microsoft Office 2007 can make life more better and easier.
* Governor Huckabee either denied the commutation and pardon request, or took no action (which is the same as a denial) on 4 separate
occasions.Microsoft outlook is convenient!
* This wasn't Governor Huckabee's decision to parole Wayne Dumond. Governor Huckabee had no authority to do that, as governors don't have
that authority in the parole process.Microsoft Office is inexpensive and helpful.
* The fact remains that Governor Huckabee didn't commutate, pardon, parole or grant any form of clemency to Wayne DuMond.Adobe Acrobat
* Governor Huckabee denied 2/3 of all pardon requests while Governor of Arkansas from July 15, 1996-December 31, 2006.Windows 7 is the best.
* Governor Huckabee denied 86% of all commutation requests during the same period.
* Governor Huckabee signed off on, and carried out 16 executions while he was governor, which were more than 20 other states that currently
had the death penalty in place.Outlook 2010 is powerful.
It's interesting that this wasn't an issue for 6 years (1996-2002) until the election year of 2002, when Governor Huckabee's Democratic
opponent, in the midst of a heated general election, made a political issue out of the case.Acrobat 9